I have authored the following tutorials/reference guides:
- Pythonathan: miscellaneous Python development tips
- Python 2.7 Format String Reference Guide
- Unix Text Processing Command Reference
- Tricks for entering Bash shell commands in the terminal
- Git Command Overview
- SSH Keys
- ducttape: A Crash Course (in progress)
- A Concise Introduction to Django
Notes on Language Resources
- Corpora for English Semantics (synopsis of several resources for named entities, word senses, and semantic roles: OntoNotes, PropBank, SemCor, etc.)
- Universal POS tags illustrated for English
These are listed on the publications page.
- Nov 13, 2018: NLP Highlights podcast interview focusing on this paper about prepositions
- Aug 29, 2018: Quoted in a Washington Post piece on baseball clichés and idioms
I blog from time to time here about research and academic life.