Computer Science Department
Assistant Teaching Professor
jeremy dot bolton at georgetown dot edu
- Computer Vision, COSC 579 ( Fall 2017 )
- Math Methods, COSC 030 (Sp 2016, Sp 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018)
- Computer Systems, COSC 121 (Sp 2017, Fall 2017 Spring 2018 )
- Data Structures, COSC 160 (Fall 2016, Fall 2017 )
- Computer Hardware, COSC 120 (Fall 2016)
- Programming Languages, COSC 252 (Fall 2015, Fall 2016)
- Computer Science I, COSC 051 (Fall 2015, Sp 2016, Spring 2018 )
- A. Zare, J. Bolton J. Chanussot, and P. Gader, "Foreword to the Special Issue on Hyperspectral Image and Signal Processing", IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing 7(6):1841-1843 June 2014.
- S. Esen Yuksel, J. Bolton , and P. Gader, Landmine Detection with Multiple Instance Hidden Markov Models, Proceedings of Machine Learning for Signal Processing (MLSP), Santander, September 2012.
- J. Bolton and P. Gader, "Multiple Instance Learning for Hyperspectral Image Analysis, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 8(5), 889-893 2011.
- J. Bolton, P. Gader, H. Frigui, and P. Torrione, "Random Set Framework for Multiple Instance Learning," Information Science, Vol. 181, No. 11, , pp 2061-2070, June 2011.
- J. Bolton and P. Gader, "Cross Entropy Optimization of the Random Set Framework for Multiple Instance Learning", International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), Istanbul, pp. 3907-3910, 2010.
- J. Bolton, P. Gader and J. Wilson, "Discrete Choquet Integral as a Distance Metric," IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 1007-1110, August 2008.